- Rugged Construction & Universal Material Compatibility – Available in Aluminium and Stainless Steel to handle a wide variety of fluids
- Non-Stall & Quiet Running – A non-stall air valve and integrated muffler provides smooth, quiet running
- Extended Service Life & Zero Leakage – Bonded PTFE diaphragm is more flexible, removing mechanical seals or packings, which means an extended service life
- Consistent Fluid Delivery – Unique “no-crease” diaphragm design and “built-in” fluid regulator ensures a consistent pressure output and significantly reduced pulsation
- Pumps Shear-Sensitive Materials – Low internal velocities and gentle pumping action does not shear coatings
- Fast & Easy Servicing – Pump body provides unobstructed access to air valve and diaphragms for fast and easy maintenance without the need to dismount the pump
Binks DX200 is designed specifically for finishing applications requiring multi-spray gun usage, or while transferring or circulating up to 5 l/pm of high to low viscosity materials.
The Binks DX200 is a high flow rate, air operated 1:1 ratio, double diaphragm circulation or transfer pump specifically developed for the direct supply of paints and materials to spray guns.
The pump features a unique “no crease” diaphragm shape for a long and durable working life. Users can opt for the “built-in” fluid regulator which ensures a constant and virtually pulse free fluid delivery, enabling direct connection to spray guns without the expense and complications of an additional fluid
regulator or surge chamber.
The Binks DX200 range features bare pumps and a choice of outfits.Binks DX200 is selfpriming
and perfect for use with ALL TYPES of spray gun technologies including, Conventional, Compliant
Trans-Tech©, HVLP, LVLP and low pressure Electrostatic guns.
- Joinery/Furniture & Woodworking
- Aerospace / Aviation
- Agricultural & Off Road Vehicles
- Marine Industry
- Truck/Trailer & Chassis Makers
- Rail, Bus & Transport
- Plus many others…
Suitable For These Materials
- Wood-Stains, Lacquers & Varnishes
- Primers, Sealers & Catalysed Lacquers
- Solvent OR Waterborne Coatings
- Adhesives & Fillers
- Plus many others…
See more => CLICK HERE